- This policy covers how The Panthic Network and its Affiliates treat personal information that The Panthic Network and its Affiliates collect and receive, including information related to your past use of The Panthic Network and its Affiliates products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that The Panthic Network and its Affiliates do not own or control, or to people that The Panthic Network and its Affiliates do not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- The Panthic Network and its Affiliates collect personal information when you register with The Panthic Network and its Affiliates, when you use The Panthic Network and its Affiliates products or services, when you visit The Panthic Network and its Affiliates pages or the pages of certain Panthic Network partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. The Panthic Network and its Affiliates may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with The Panthic Network and its Affiliates and sign in to our services, you may not be anonymous to us.
- The Panthic Network and its Affiliates may collect information about your transactions with us.
- The Panthic Network and its Affiliates automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, The Panthic Network and its Affiliates cookie information, and the page you request.
- The Panthic Network and its Affiliates use information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- The Panthic Network and its Affiliates will not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent's permission.
- The Panthic Network and its Affiliates do not ask a child under age 13 for more personal information, as a condition of participation, than is reasonably necessary to participate in a given activity or promotion.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- The Panthic Network and its Affiliates do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with The Panthic Network and its Affiliates under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help The Panthic Network and its Affiliates communicate with you about offers from The Panthic Network and its Affiliates. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We have a parent's permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- The Panthic Network and its Affiliates may set and access Panthic Network cookies on your computer.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Your Panthic Network Account Information is password-protected.
- In certain areas The Panthic Network and its Affiliates use industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- The Panthic Network and its Affiliates may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Panthic Network account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at: